How do I embed my TuneIn Station or Podcast?
*Please note that TuneIn's embed player is only compatible with MP3 & limited AAC streams at this time.
To create an embed player for your TuneIn station or podcast:
1) Copy your TuneIn station or podcast URL and follow the directions found here
2) Copy and paste the embed player code that you've created into your website's HTML. Your codec can also be pasted into WordPress and many other website platforms.
To embed a specific podcast episode:
1) Go to your TuneIn podcast page and play the episode you would like to embed.
2) On the bottom-right side of the screen, click the Share icon.
3) In the 'Share and Embed' pop-up window, copy the highlighted embed code and paste it into your website's HTML.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.