How do I find something to listen to?
To find something to listen to, select "Radio by TuneIn" on your Sonos controller or controller app:
This will take you to the Browse menu:
From here, you can browse in several ways, including:
- My Radio Stations: Lists the radio stations you’ve saved to your Favorites on your Sonos.
- My Radio Shows: Lists the radio shows you’ve saved to your Favorites on your Sonos.
- Local Radio: Lists nearby radio stations based on your current location. Please enable GPS or other location-based services for the best experience.
- Music: Includes all of the music stations, shows and podcasts available on TuneIn, organized by genre.
- News: Lists news stations, shows and podcasts available on TuneIn, including local, national and global news, as well as traffic and weather.
- Sports: Includes listings across several sports categories, as well as sports talk radio stations. You'll find many of your favorite shows, podcasts and live games here.
- Talk: Includes TuneIn stations, shows and podcasts across a variety of genres, such as Comedy, Politics, Technology, etc.
- Location: Lets you browse TuneIn offerings by broadcasters’ geographical locations. It’s a fun way to travel the world! Find stations and podcasts from places you’ve been and miss or places you’ve always wanted to go.
NOTE: At this time, there is no way to sign into a TuneIn account on your Sonos.